Loudoun Brewing Co. is excited to announce the re-opening of our Shadyside patio on Friday May 29 with hours of operation: Friday 2:00-9:00, Saturday 2:00-9:00, and Sunday 2:00-7:00. We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see friendly faces again!
Our commitment to your health and safety remains a priority. We will be following Phase One guidelines provided by the Commonwealth to ensure everyone remains safe and has an enjoyable visit. We ask our guests visiting LBC to follow these guidelines:
- While face coverings are not required outside, we strongly encourage wearing face coverings when not at your table.
- Feel free to stay as long as you like. If other beer lovers are waiting for a table, please be respectful and let everyone have time to enjoy the day at LBC.
- The Tasting Room will be closed however, access to the hallway restrooms are available through the side door. If occupied, please wait outside and not in the hall. Wash your hands.
- Please maintain a social distance of a minimum of 6 feet at all times.
- Contactless credit card transactions only. No cash will be accepted.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms, have been exposed, or have tested positive to COVID-19. Our tasty beer will be here when you are ready to enter the world again.
LBC’s commitment to you:
- Staff will be wearing face coverings for your safety.
- Tables have been appropriately spaced to accommodate social distancing. The movement of tables is not permitted.
- Tables will be disinfected between each seating.
- Staff will serve you at your table. If you would like to take beer home with you, please let your server know before you pay your check.
We appreciate everyone’s patience as we are all learning this new way of life. We can’t wait to see you this weekend!
Beer pick up will still be available!